30 seconds to mars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

první české fórum o skvělé skupině 30 seconds to mars

PříjemPříjem  HledatHledat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistraceRegistrace  PřihlášeníPřihlášení  

Audrina..the Hills..

Goto down 
2 posters
AutorZpráva
jersey

jersey

Poeet p?íspivku : 2752
Registration date : 07. 07. 07

Audrina..the Hills.. Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: Audrina..the Hills..   Audrina..the Hills.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 9:15 pm

Audrina on her relationship with Shannon Leto: “That was like two years ago! They filmed it but they didn’t show it. We’re still friends. He was just busy. He’s a really nice guy but I’m still so young. I wanna have fun and not be held down or committed. And he’s always on tour. Way too hard.”
Návrat nahoru Goto down
Neela

Neela

Poeet p?íspivku : 852
Registration date : 10. 08. 07

Audrina..the Hills.. Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: Re: Audrina..the Hills..   Audrina..the Hills.. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:51 pm

jersey napsal:
Audrina on her relationship with Shannon Leto: “That was like two years ago! They filmed it but they didn’t show it. We’re still friends. He was just busy. He’s a really nice guy but I’m still so young. I wanna have fun and not be held down or committed. And he’s always on tour. Way too hard.”

když se kouknete na web The Hills tak tam Shann v 1 epizodě fakt je, šli na ňákej zábavnej pořad. Akorát vypadali spolu jako táta s dceruškou Mad
Návrat nahoru Goto down

Audrina..the Hills..
Strana 1 z 1

Povolení tohoto fóra:Nemůžete odpovídat na témata v tomto fóru
30 seconds to mars :: Shannon Leto-
Přejdi na: